Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Stroller, and The Girls!

Since we have such a sloped driveway, the kids have to play on the sidewalk.  They know where they have to turn around to come back, even if the sometimes try to push it!  I love seeing Avery push my old Cabbage Patch stroller.  This thing has definitely seen better days, but she loves it!  (and of course there's Jake, running right along with her!)


We finally got to have another Girl's Weekend!  I love getting together with these girls and we can just hang out and talk like we're back in college.  This year I suggested we do a Favorite Things party.  I had seen the idea on Pinterest almost a year ago, and thought it would be a lot of fun. (and it was!)  We each brought 5 of our favorite things to give to the other girls, and we all got to bring home 5 new items.  (We are modeling the sleep masks that Amy brought!)

Amy and I have a tradition of taking a jumping picture everywhere we go together.  So here it is...

No comments: