Thursday, June 28, 2012

Getting Crafty

I finally have time now that summer is here to do some of the crafty things I've been craving!!

 
Here is Avery's new scrap wreath



I found this recipe for homemade granola online.  Delicious!




I've been looking for a spice rack at garage sales, but after months of searching, I finally broke down and just bought one at a store here in town.  I had to pay much more than I wanted to, but I'm just glad I finally finished the porject!

Here is the BEFORE picture.


And AFTER!



I actually made this back in the spring.  And if I would have taken a picture of it back then, you could see pretty, blooming flowers instead of these fried ones due to the 100plus degree weather we've been having!



I made this for Tim for Father's Day this year with all of our handprints.



And this isn't really crafty, but it's our Summer To-Do/Wish list!


No comments: