Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jake's First Accident

A few weeks ago, I was playing ping pong with my mom, and Jake came running (he runs EVERYWHERE) around the corner and scraped his head on the edge of the table.  We took him to an urgent care facility where he had to get 4 staples.  It amazes me how tough this little guy is!  He cried right when it happened, I think the shock of the impact startled him, and then again when they layed him down to put the staples in.  But other than that, he acted like nothing happened.  When we took him to get the staples out, he tensed up, but there were no tears.  I love the tough little man!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He was a tough little man indeed! I was glad that he just had a wound and did no more worse for wear. I just hope you still considered getting his skull x-rayed, especially if the impact to the table was very strong. :)

: Cindie Guevara

Unknown said...

It’s been a while now, Megan. How is he now? I believe he now knows how to avoid those tables. But just in case, child-proofing your house would be best for Jake's safety. Anyway, I hope he won’t experience any more accidents. Take care, guys! :)

Howard Kurtz