Saturday, October 25, 2008

Decorating the DOC Band

I finally finished decorating Avery's Band the other day. I put a rhinestone tiara on the front for our princess, and added butterflies and a big flower to the back and sides.

I came across a website that made t-shirts, onesies, and bibs for children with plagiocephaly. These were some of the funny sayings on their clothes:

"Plagio Princess"

"Don't mind me, I'm just reshaping my head"

"It's called plagiocephaly, look it up"

"You should see the other guy"

"I went to the doctor and all I got was this stinkin' helmet!"

2 comments:

Ogrelet mama said...

hi- I live in TX and my daughter just got her band yesterday. I also placed diamonds on her band, but COULD NOT find your tiara sticker...and I LOOKED! Where did you get the tiara?

Courtney Grauvogl (San Antonio, TX)
courtneyccox@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'd love to know how you did the flowers and butterflies. Getting my daughter's DOC band in two weeks. Can't find decorations I like! aes279@gmail.com.