Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm back

OK, I'm back! After I started the blog, I started thinking that I wouldn't have the time to keep up with it, so I decided not to do it. Then I started thinking about all the amazing things Avery has been doing in the past months, and I just had to share. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it!


We had our 10 year high school reunion this summer. Avery and I got to meet Carter, Gina and Stephen's son, for the first time. He is one day younger than Avery and is such a cutie!



This is Avery's favorite sleeping position. She loves to lift her legs straight up in the air and then throw them down as hard as she can. Her other favorite trick is when you go to put her pacifier back into her mouth, she picks her legs up and wraps them around your arm trapping you! This really surprised Monica one day when she went to check on Avery.


Avery's pretty church dress Mimi bought her.

Tiny Dancer

No comments: