Sunday, July 18, 2010

Photo Session & Jake's First Cereal

Last week I had this great idea to wake up early to take some pictures of Avery before the rain came since it was the only day Tim would be able to go with me and help. We did get up early, but the rain was determined to beat us. Avery wasn't very happy with rain dripping on her, and it made her hair look messy. I didn't really want her to have shoes on either but since we were trying to hurry, I didn't have much choice. (If you know Avery, you know she hates to take her shoes off and I didn't have time to convince her!) So this photo shoot didn't turn out exactly as I wanted, but I still got some cute pictures.
Then we moved inside to get a few of Jake and more of Miss A.






I tried out some different editing techniques using Photobucket.





Trying out the Bumbo for the first time


Jake's first time eating rice cereal!


No comments: