Monday, July 19, 2010

Crafting

This past week, I've actually been able to complete a few of the crafting projects on my "to do" list!

I made this felt book for Jake. (I got the idea from here)

Finally made Avery's felt board. This probably took a total of 15 minutes once I finally sat down to do it!

I finished part of Kensie's birthday present. The I Spy butterfly I actually made almost a year ago, but this week I made the Dora purse and the felt pop-tarts.


And for myself I made a keychain and a needle book. I wanted something to hold my needles and that I could pack with me when we go on a trip so I can work in the car. This book has four pages that hold straight pins, sewing needles, embroidery needles, and safety pins.

1 comment:

Holly said...

you need to start a business....and hey, where are the bingo bags??? :)