Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catching Up

These are just some cute pictures we've taken the last few weeks.


I walked into Avery's room to find this! The stack of books on her right side are the ones she hasn't read yet. After she read them, she moved them to the stack on her left.


Doesn't he look comfortable!?


My little swimsuit model


Hanging out in Gruene for Monica's birthday


Avery and Poppa


She thinks she is so big!


Some of my friends are finally having babies!!!
We had a baby shower for Kellie and Jami a couple of weeks ago. It was so nice to see everyone again, and Jami and Kellie's bellys were so cute!


I wanted to get each of them something they registered for and also make them something. Once I started making stuff, I just couldn't stop!


The other night, the New Kids On The Block were singing on the tv. Avery loves to sing, and picks up on songs quickly. The Right Stuff had becone her favorite song.

No comments: