Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

We went to Jami's surprise birthday party on the 30th and got to meet Landon, and see Emily and Will again!  I'm so excited about all these new babies!


Will and Jake

Birthday presents from my hubby!  He new that if he went to my favorite store (Rusty Bugs and Roosters) he could pretty much pick up anything in there, and I would be thrilled!!  He also got my certificates to get my car washed!!  Getting my car washed is something I always talk about doing, but am too cheap to pay someone else to do for me!!

Jake was not very excited about the New Year's hat!

New Year's Day Avery, Jake, and I met my parents and my sister Monica's family again in San Antonio.

On the Riverwalk



At the Market, waiting to eat Mexican food at Mi Tierra's.
Since Avery's other guitar broke, my mom bought her a new one so we enjoy many more concerts.






Another Rusty Bugs and Roosters find!

Avery scaring Jake (turn off the music on the side of the blog so you can hear the sound in the videos!)

Avery thinks it's very funny to walk up to us and speak in her made-up language.  I'm pretty sure she knows we can't understand her, and she thinks it's hilarious!  (If you're wondering why it's January and she has a pumpkin and a spider painted on her face, all I can say is she is 2 and has a mind of her own!  Ever since Halloween she has been in love with spiders and face painting!)

No comments: