Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas!!!Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday.  I love all the decorations and music!  I wish I had taken pictures of all our decorations this year.  We didn't have very many visitors at our house, so not many people got to see them all, but our little family definitely enjoyed them!
For the Grandparents, I decorated Avery and Jake's footprints like snowmen.  (I had to make one for myself also!)

Jake had a lot of fun his first Christmas.

Avery and I made gluten free sugar cookies at my mom's house.

Christmas Eve we all went over to my Aunt Karen and Uncle David's house to get together with the whole family.



Aunt Karen volunteered to take pictures of each family.  I'm so glad she did, this is the first "official" picture of our family together!

The whole Kallus family



Presents from Santa!


The kids had the most fun crawling through the wrapping paper!

Kensie and Avery each got their own pretend makeup.

Jake absolutely LOVES his new rocking horse.  It plays a song when you squeeze it's ear, and he will only rock while the song is playing.  As soon as the songs stops, he starts fussing wanting it to play again so he can rock more!


Morgan, Monica, and me
Many of my friends from home have started having babies (finally!!)  Allie, and Hallie are both close to Jake's age, and Julie is expecting her baby girl in March!

No comments: