Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just a Little Sewing

 So here is what came from that lovely stack of fabric I bought a while back......


Right after Christmas I was looking around the living room, and just couldn't stand what I was seeing.  It needed more color.  Something cheery and happy.  I get tired of things quickly and this room has looked almost the same since we moved in with the exception of changing out the curtains.  I realized there was a lot of brown with only a few pieces of color mixed in, and I need MORE!  So new pillows were my next project! 


And then I had to make a few little birdies to go with the pillows!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love all of it! Megan, please give me sewing lessons. Next time you are about to sew something...I'll bring the wine. I jsut want to watch you. I want to sew dog beds for the new house and pillows for this window seat we have.