Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crafty Weekend

This Labor Day weekend I din't work on one thing for work, I just wanted to do something crafty. So I ended up finishing the bows to go with Kensie's and Avery's cheerleading outfits, bought ribbon to make a new pacifier attacher, made taggie giraffes for K and A, and made Avery's Unicorn cheerleading outfit with a matching bow.



My mom and dad came up this weekend to go to the football game, and when I showed my mom the skirt I wanted to make for Avery, she whipped it right up! I did the letters on the shirt and even sewed around them on the machine by myself! When I took the picture, I tucked the sleeves under because when Avery wears it, I plan on tying the sleeves up with the same ribbon that the bow is made from. I'll post another picture later of her actually wearing the outfit!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Awesome Megan!! Shenna and I are going to start doing craft shows....interested???