Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shadows, and Gruene Hall

On Sunday, Avery and I were hanging out in the front yard and she took off and started crawling down the driveway. She stopped right in the middle, threw her hands up and started squealing at her shadow. She kept leaning forward like she was trying to catch it. Wish I had gotten it on video.


Avery's first "pots and pans" play time. (Even though it was only one pan)

Last night we went to Gruene Hall to watch Drew. Avery clapped after every song and even got "star struck" when Drew came over on his break, even though she's hung out with him many times. I think she has her first crush! (Sorry Holly)




1 comment:

Holly said...

I love the shadow pictures! That is so neat! I think she is brilliant! Maybe on Sunday I will bring Ryan over to see her??