Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sitting Up

Avery can sit up all by herself!
After a while she starts to slump over to one side, but she can sit for a few minutes, and even play with a toy.
I was so excited when I saw this ball in the store and just new Avery was going to go wild over it and love playing with it. I could just imagine how sweet her little laugh was going to sound as she played with it. Avery had different thoughts however. Since she is really into grabbing everything right now, the first time she played with it, she got so mad that she couldn't grab the little animals inside of it. She could see them, she just couldn't get ahold of them. She was grunting and fussing at it and getting so upset that I had to take it away. I think she has finally come to terms with the fact that she won't ever be able to grab the animals, and now just has fun knocking it around!

No comments: